Fan of Angelina Jolie’s gorgeous full lips? Unfortunately we’re not all blessed with plump lips, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enhance what you have and attain that one world’s hottest women Angelina lips! Try this beauty tips trick to get a lush effect.
- Define the lips with a pencil lip liner, go right outside of her natural lip line.
- Dab on a berry lip stain, blending it into the inside of your mouth (the soft part next to your teeth).
- Using a brush, apply concealer around your top and bottom lip lines to prevent smudging.
- Pat in the concealer with your finger to set it and help define the shape of your mouth
- Top off your lips with a clear sparkly gloss. When the light reflects off them, they’ll appear larger.
- Another trick that have found to make your lips fuller, is to apply a white, shimmery eyeshadow just above the Cupid’s bow
Been thinking of how gorgeous red lips are lately. With correct choice and application, red lips makes the face look gorgeous instantly. It never goes out of style and is here to stay. Here are some beauty tips on how you should wear that red lipstick.
- Match your skin tone. true reds work best on a pale face, while olive skin calls for brown-reds or mahogany shades. If your complexion is pink, you’ll look better in plum shades, while girls with yellow tones are flattered by warmer reds that have a brown base, according to celebrity makeup artist Jemma Kidd in Harper’s. Also, if your teeth are yellow, a red lipstick with blue undertones will make them look whiter.
- Red lips should be accompanied by a subtle, natual-looking face. Go light on the eyes and the blush, otherwise you’ll risk looking like a clown. Just dust face with powder and cheeks with a soft blush.
- Skip the eyeliner. Just go for mascara only instead, but be watchful of your hair color so not to overwhelm the eyes. (black for brunettes, brown for blondes and redheads),
- . Decide on your shine level. Glossy or matte? A moister lip looks more modern. but a matte formula stays on your lips longer and won’t feather. Experiment to find the right one for you.
Most people nowadays prefer All Natural Cosmetics since it is the safest way not to damage skin and for those environmentalist, this is one great way in utilizing Nature’s Gift. Let’s try doing our own Lip Balm at home. Apart from it’s easy to do, making your own cosmetics is also a great gift idea. Talking about Personal Touch :).
So anyway, before I give you the ingredients, remember that because we are making a lip balm, it only requires small quantities of ingredients we need to find a VERY small pan to use for melting. Often using the double boiler method is a good solution.
Find some mini pots to use for filling with lip balm–you can find these at craft stores or through suppliers of home remedy/natural products. And if you want to add a little tingle to your lip balm, try SMALL amounts of menthol or tea tree oil. Below are three recipes of homemade lip balms for you to choose.
Lip Balm with Essential Oil Flavoring
2 Tbsp of Petroleum Jelly
1 Tsp. Beeswax
10 drops of essential oil (of your choice)