I am among those ladies who have always been scared to put that piece of stripes on despite the fact that I am fascinated by it especially the black and white ones. Well, for one, I gained too much weight over the years and I just know stripes won’t do my body any justice – vertical stripes that is! And I find horizontal stripes weird too! So I made a conscious effort to avoid wearing stripes or anything with pattern. Fast forward 2016, I shed off weight I still have this fascination over stripes and I noticed it has become a thing lately so I said to myself, screw the rules! Let’s go stripey! 😀
Don’t get me wrong, that time when I was so scared of stripes, I think I was just paranoid and focused much on how it can make me even wider. But you know what? I realized that stripes is for everyone! No matter what your size is, stripes is for you! Forget all about the rules, if you like it, wear it! Not confident or kind of lost where to start? Well, I hope you’ll find these tips below helpful in choosing the perfect stripes that will suit your body type.
- Hourglass – You are lucky if you have this body shape! Curvaceous figures can pull off any pattern – stripes too. But to accentuate curves, wear horizontal stripes to add focus to your hips and bust.
- Petite – for small women, you will want to maximize your height. Opt for thin, vertical stripes to elongate your figure.
- Pear – for you ladies out there with bigger bottom halves and narrower shoulders, go for a horizontal stripe top to create the illusion of a bigger torso.
- Apple – If you have a larger midsection, you would want to go for vertical or diagonal stripes.
- Rectangle – For the ones with ‘straight up and down’ body type, without carrying weight in one particular area, horizontal stripes with varying width can look fabulous. If you’re wanting to create the illusion of more curves, choose larger stripes.
- Look for fabrics that follow the shape of your body and have structure.
- Even if you are wearing side-ways stripes, create a dominant vertical line down your body by putting on a cover-up, jacket, or vest. Use a scarf or a necklace to create that long vertical line down your body.
Being able to edit the fashion photos that you snap will open up quite a few doors. Not only will you be able to stylize the photos with filters and other improvements, but you could also correct any issues that crop up due to poor lighting conditions, focus issues, and so on. In short, editing your fashion photos will help you to make sure they look great – just the way that you envisioned when you snapped them.
The one obstacle that you’ll face when you first attempt to edit your fashion photos however is the learning curve that is involved. Because of the technical nature of most photo editors, learning to use them can take quite some time – and many people end up feeling discouraged in the process. Instead of putting yourself through that ordeal, using Movavi Photo Editor for Mac (http://www.movavi.com/mac-photo-editor/) is a great alternative.
Seeing as it is designed to make things as easy and straightforward as possible for users, you will have no problems starting to edit your fashion photos with it. In a short while you’ll be able to learn how its features work, and with a bit of experimentation will figure out how each one affects your photos. Some of the features that you’re going to want to try include:
- Removing any objects and elements that are in the way without leaving behind any imperfections.
- Improving the quality of the photo with a single click or by manually adjusting the color settings.
- Correcting common issues such as blurry or pixelated parts of the photo.
- Adding text that can be customized to create unique and attractive captions, watermarks or titles.
- Applying numerous different filters to add an artistic touch to your fashion photos.
- Transforming the frame and orientation of the photo by flipping, rotating, cropping, leveling or resizing it.
- Deleting the entire background and replacing it with a new one from a different image.
Between all these features you should definitely be able to edit your fashion photo to your satisfaction. Considering using Movavi Photo Editor for Mac is so easy, you will be able to turn out photographs that look as though they’ve been snapped by a professional – without having to jump through any hoops in the process. In fact, you may even want to consider sharing some of your better fashion photos online and showing off what you’re able to accomplish with your newfound ability to edit photos.
Personally I think a watch is a jewelry every woman should have. Though with the current advancement of technology where probably most of us does not consider wearing one as time is available on our phones and/or tablet, do consider that a watch can spice up one’s overall look (which phones can never replace). All it takes is to know which is the right watch to sport on certain occasions and how to sport it.
While I admit that I am so fashionably out of fashion when it comes to mixing and matching my outfit with my watch or vice versa, I agree that a watch make a huge difference to an outfit. Here are some tips to help you decide which watch to sport and wear it right.
Get the Right Fit
Whether you use it for sports, casual, an evening party, or on a regular day, it is important that you wear a watch that is never too tight or never too loose especially for women. For men make sure it fits perfectly.
Parties and other Formal Events Watch
Ladies, aside from a gorgeous bracelet, you can opt for a formal watch. A watch that is suited for formal events should be constructed of a precious metal (silver, gold, or platinum) and make sure the size does not overwhelm your wrist otherwise it will become a distraction and you don’t want your wrist to be overpowering your overall look.
The Sports Watch
I personally wear my sports watch (smart watch) even after my workout. A sports watch is conveniently invented to track progress (steps, heart rate, etc.) while the user is at work. I love how I don’t have to take my phone with me while working out as my smart watch is connected to my phone and I can receive text messages and emails through it, and even calls! Never ever wear your sports watch with your suit or with your formal getup.
The Everyday Watch
Okay, this may be confusing to some because everyday can mean just a casual watch but what if you feel a little girly or dressy on a given day? I would recommend having at least 2 pairs of everyday watch, the kind of rugged one and the fabulous watch as I call it. Check out ZALORA’s selection of Casio watches as it is a pretty cool selection. I love to mix and match outfit so I do not just stick to one everyday watch.
To me a great watch is something that speaks your style without words. I prefer the simple designs and I just love two-toned watches so don’t be surprised to see me sporting most of the time two-toned pieces. So there you go! I hope this helped!