Foodpanda, the biggest online food ordering and delivery service in the Philippines, has finally landed in the city of golden friendship! Foodpanda was founded in May 2012 in Berlin, Germany and is operating in more than 40 countries with 45,000 restaurant partners globally. The delivery service is currently active in more than 500 cities, and the last addition to their growing list in 2019 in Mindanao is the City of Golden Friendship – Cagayan de Oro City.
Kagay-anons do not need to memorize delivery numbers for restaurants anymore – as foodpanda has over 100+ restaurants in the city to choose from the app. With the wide array of cafes and restaurants available in the app, people in CDO can now enjoy a hint of international cuisines from American, Chinese, and Japanese to the well-loved local food of Cagayan de Oro right on their doorstep. Whatever it is you’re craving, foodpanda has it!
“We are happy to add Cagayan de Oro to our list of cities that we provide delivery for. The team believes that the city is an under-served market with lots of potential for food delivery. And as always, we intend to bring the best experience in food delivery to consumers. We are excited to see very eager and encouraging feedback from partner restaurant and customers,” says Ryven Barrio, foodpanda’s Cluster Head for Mindanao.
How To Use Foodpanda
Download Foodpanda app from (IOS App Store for IPhone users and Google Play Store for Android users). Once you have it downloaded, follow these simple steps to enjoy fast and dependable service.
- Create an account or login using your Facebook account.
- Select your current location, then choose your preferred restaurants.
- Simply select the food you want to order and add them to your basket.
- Review your order in the basket then click on proceed to check out.
- On the checkout page, you can enter a discount voucher code if you have one. Payment options include Cash on Delivery, Online Payment (Credit Card) or Paypal.
- After placing your order, a confirmation message will be sent to your mobile number.
- After you order has been confirmed, all you have to do is wait for the foodpanda rider to deliver your food and enjoy!
Foodpanda’s delivery service is available in Cagayan de Oro starting November 2019! You need not to stress out looking for parking or walking in the scorching heat on a sunny day or any day as foodpanda will bring what you are craving for, fresh as good as dining-in – in the comfort of your home or even work.
Foodpanda is dedicated to bringing food lovers around the world their favorite meals from curated local restaurants. Since its creation, the in demand food delivery service has grown to more than 27,000 partner restaurants in more than 190 cities across 10 Asian and Central Europe countries globally. Foodpanda is active in Hongkong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Pakistan, Taiwan, Philippines, Bangladesh, Romania, and Bulgaria. It belongs to Delivery Hero, the worldwide leader of the food delivery industry. For more information visit www.foodpanda.ph