Here’s a quick makeup tips for every Morena (Tan), Fair Skinned and Chinita girls out there!
Morena Skin Tone – To get that gorgeous glowing tan look mix a little bronzer into your moisturizer.
- Pick a shade of foundation that matches your skin exactly to keep from looking ashy.
- Go for Gold or Bronze shades on your eyes to set off your tan.
- Warm blush with hints of copper or orange to bring out your best glow
- Dab on deep toned lipstick for a pop of color
Mestiza – Keep your fair complexion and killer bone structure looking soft and sweet with a hint of peachy blush on the apples of your cheeks.
- Fill in brows with a shade that’s a little lighter than your hair color to look polished, but not severe.
- Sweep cool brown shadow on your lids to give your eyes a subtle smolder. A touch of highlighter in the inner corners brightens them up.
- Brush a light peach – pink blush on your cheeks for a natural looking flush
Chinita – Make an almond shaped eyes pop with a touch of beige highlighter on the inner corners, and shimmery shadow on the lower lid.
- Asian lashes tend to grow straight, so curl yours and top them with off with mascara to open up your eyes.
- Line lower lids with shimmery shadow or white pencil for major impact
- Eyeshadow should extend past your eye socket so that the color peeks through.
- Peach or apricot toned blush looks fab on your skin.