Holla ladies! Here are simple and timeless beauty hacks/tricks for you from head to toe! They are surely easy and fun! Hope this helps :).
- Brush your hair from roots to tips every night. This distributes natural oils throughout the shaft and gives hair that healthy sheen.
- Soften skin before tweezing by dabbing with a cotton ball soaked in warm water or cream.
- For unruly eyebrows, use an old toothbrush, apply a hairspray on it and brush brows upward and outward
- To reduce puffy eyes, splash with cold water or apply a cold compress to it (ice cubes in wash cloth) 15 seconds on; 15 seconds off.
- Get your eyeshadow to stay longer by applying a primer using a moisturizer and a foundation (mix equal parts).
- Putting a mascara on your lower lashes casts a shadow on your under eye, thus it makes the area look darker. So carefully consider of you are thinking of doing it.
- Apply cream or cleanser lightly pressing upward – not downward. The delicate skin sags easily enough in time.
- Soften lips and make it smoother by using a damp, warm washcloth at night to rub off the flaky dry bits. Then apply a coat of lip balm.
- To ensure you got full lipstick coverage (corners included) – Smile!
- The best time to apply lotion is right after shower or bath while the skin is still damp.
- Perfume last longer when you dab petroleum jelly into pulse points before spraying on fragrance. Perfume evaporates faster in dry skin.
- To make a lipstick last longer, allow it to set for a few minutes after first application then blot lips with tissue and dust them with powder then apply another coat.
Is there any beauty tips and tricks you’d like to add? Please do not hesitate to comment them away!