Here are some inexpensive beauty tips to bring out the glow in you and stay beautiful. These helpful and practical tips not only makes your skin glow, but it also bring about good health.
- Drink plenty of water and get eight hours of sleep every day
- Wearing less make-up makes you look younger
- Exercise while dieting is a must to prevent too large and saggy skin for your smaller body. It is much, much tougher to tighten skin after your body shrinks than as you go.
- Rinse face with cold water after washing it to close pores and tighten the facial muscles
- Good posture can make you look much slimmer.
- Sleeping on your back will prevent many wrinkles and breakouts on your face, and even wrinkles in your cleavage area.
- Sleeping on two or three pillows at a time, or on a Comfort Wedge, will help get rid of dark circles under your eyes.
- Wearing clothes that are tight make you look heavier. Even a slim girl can bulge over too-tight jeans.
- Don’t stretch skin when shaving to prevent ingrown hairs by shaving hair off slightly under the skin.
- Try waxing instead of shaving over and over which also keeps hairs coming darker and thicker each time. Waxing removes hair with result of softer hairs each time and even permanent hair loss after few sessions.
- And lastly remember that being angry or frowning most of the time really does take away from your beauty now and will result in more wrinkles later. 🙂
Please follow and like us: