Who wants beautiful skin easy? I can see a lot of hands raised! Definitely everyone wants it! Here’s another Beauty Tips article combined by Amy Z. to guide us to the path towards beautiful skin. Women talks about avocados, salmon, eggs and other foods and nutrients help enhance your complexion.
1. Avocados – they are not just for eating! A good source of biotin, avocados help to prevent dry skin and brittle hair and nails. When applied topically, they can hydrate parched skin.
A tip from 1,801 Home Remedies:
Create a moisturizing mask. Pit the fruit, puree the pulp, and pat it on your face. The oil acts as an emollient. It also contains beneficial vitamin E.
2. Green Tea – Sip your way to healthy skin. Green tea’s high on the list of skin-friendly beverages thanks to its impressive storehouse of polyphenols. Aim for four cups throughout your day. See 3 more green tea benefits.
PLUS: Find out how green tea could help you lose weight
3. Tomatoes – Reach for tomatoes. A German study found that lycopene-rich tomato paste helped participants prevent sunburn when they combined it with olive oil, daily for ten weeks. Besides being a great source of the antioxidant lycopene, tomatoes are considered a high-carotenoid fruit. These nutrients may help slow down cellular damage from free radicals.
4. Salmon – Slow down aging with salmon. Salmon contains astaxanthin, a carotenoid that improves skin elasticity, so you’ll have fewer fine lines.
5. Eggs – Crack open some eggs. Protein helps repair cells that have suffered free radical damage. Eggs, a complete source of protein, also contain biotin, an essential vitamin that protects against dry skin.