I’m sure most of you ladies have heard about the beauty wonders Rosehip oil brings. I am posting it again here anyways, in case you need some reminders. Rose hips are the seed pod left after the rose petals fall off. Rose hips are high in vitamin C and edible, but most people use rose hips to make rose hip oil. It has long been celebrated for their natural ingredients that brighten and rejuvenate the skin. There are a lot of skin care products containing rosehip oil as one of its ingredients. But do you know that you can actually make your own rosehip oil? Oh yes you can! Scroll down further as I am including the howto prepare a rosehip oil from scratch.
Before the making of the rosehip oil, here are the most known benefits of rosehip oil to which supermodel and supermom Miranda Kerr is also a huge fan.
- Helps blemishes fade and minimizes pores.
- It’s a dry oil that can even help balance oily skin to prevent breakouts.
- Helps to reverse sun spots and other damage from too much time in the sun.
- Excellent natural moisturizer and dry skin remedy.
- Helps improve and prevent the development of wrinkles and fine lines
- Can help reduce the signs of stretch marks and even prevent new ones from forming.
- Improves and reduces the appearance of scars.
And here’s how to make your own rosehip oil.