Health hazards and little hassles are part of having unpredictable weather. However, as long as you come amply prepared, no strong winds or heavy downpour can ever knock you down.
Our rainproof tip: arm yourself with sturdy water resistant bag with lots of room for storage. Use it to store the following tools that may just save you come unexpected drizzles. After all, being fashionable all means being ready at all times.
- Umbrella. Opt for a heavy duty one that can withstand strong winds and keep you dry
- Waterproof Jacket or Raincoat. Raincoats and jackets offer the best coverage against the rain. It will keep you warm and dry, prevent your clothes from being soiled, and make you less susceptible to common illness like colds and flu.
- Flip-flops or rain boots. Both footwear have come a long way when it comes to make and style. Newer flip-flops are made of more durable materials while rubber boots come in a wide array of fashionable colors and patterns. So let your day shoes survive the rainy season by opting to wear these when it is pouring outside.
- Extra Pair of Socks. Soggy socks make a person feel uncomfortable. They also increase the chances of one developing foot odor. Since they are not bulky items of clothing. It makes perfect sense to always carry a clean pair in your bag.
- Hand Sanitizer or Alcohol. Many people get sick during rainy season so it is imperative to constantly wash our hands in order to stay healthy. When there are no toilets in sight, keep those hands clean with a bottle of hand-sanitizer or alcohol.
Outsmart weather troubles by thinking ahead and preparing accordingly. Continue to be safe and healthy this rainy season 🙂