Hello ladies! Back here in Inyaki’s corner for another day of fabulous eye makeup “InstaGuide”. This one is absolutely gorgeous! I love blue and I cannot wait to try this myself! If you have loose pigments on your makeup kit, don’t throw them away as you can still definitely use them. Here, Inyaki, used loose pigments for this amazing outcome.
1. Base the eyes with primer
2. Highlight browbone and inner eye (Urban Decay in Zephyr)
3. Apply the pigments on 3/4 of the eyelid gently patting/tapping it on and accentuate the crease (Bobby Brown in Caviar)
4. Line both lower and upper eyelid (lower: Urban Decay in crystal, upper eyelid: Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid eyeliner)
5. Fill in the brows (Fanny Serrano brow powder)
6. And finally lippies (use something light as we only want to highlight 1 feature)
For more fabulous work and photos of Inyaki, follow him on Twitter and Instagram @Inyakiyuson.