DIY: Beautify Those Old Shoes

by pinksoda
Spread the love

I love the result of another beautifying a shoe project I did a month ago. Yes a month ago but I didn’t get the chance to compile the videos and upload it right away – lazy mode was activated with consent :D. Well anyway, I proudly present my dull and inexpensive high heels turned into a fabulous pair!

I especially love the crystal beads on the heels. I bought those fashion crystal beads at my favorite kikay store and believe me they are inexpensive but works great! If I probably sum up the cost of this beautiful pair, I say it’s less than a hundred! Oh yes! that cheap! But who would know? In case you see me on them (just give me a wink and let’s keep this little secret between us)..heheheh.. I am yet to wear this gorgeous babies, just looking for the perfect opportunity to show them off šŸ™‚ (ummm..I know soon I’ll get to wear them). Okay now I am giving myself a pat on the back! Yay for me! I Finally got the chance to collate all videos and put them into one to come up with a tutorial (I really tried!) to share to you my dear friends and readers. As promised in my last DIY operation glitterfy old flats post, so with no further ado here’s what I did to another shoes I found in the “ukay”.

You may also like

19 comments

miss-april.info January 26, 2012 - 2:20 pm

i’ve seen my friends done such DIYs but since i’m a bit impatient and lazy and not crafty, i don’t see myself doing something as pretty as this :((( ganda ng results!

pinksoda January 26, 2012 - 2:26 pm

Thanks Ms. April. Yeah, this requires patience :). I was in the mood when I did this so I had fun doing it. You should try doing it one day. Thanks for dropping by!

chriair abenes January 26, 2012 - 2:30 pm

you are talented sis, I am also considering this on my old shoes

Beauty Ketch January 26, 2012 - 2:55 pm

wow! so cool! pwede pa pimp din ng mga shoes ko. šŸ™‚ very nice!

kaye T. January 26, 2012 - 3:30 pm

You are very creative and very patient as well…who would have thought that a dull pair of shoes could still be transformed beautifully with the help of your talent. You did a great job on this… šŸ™‚

Pink MagaLine January 26, 2012 - 4:44 pm

Good job! I am yet to try this. I saw one in youtube too and it was really amazing. I wanna try!!!

tatess January 27, 2012 - 12:26 am

I am too lazy to do that because i know I don’t have nay talent beutifying my old stuff especially shoe . it is good that your project turned out well.your old shoes looks georgeous

pinksoda January 27, 2012 - 12:37 am

@chriair – thank you sis for dropping by..sige na gow! try one, promise you’ll have fun.

@KAye – šŸ˜› pag na inspire nagiging creative..thank you for visiting sissy!

@pink – gowww try mo na..why not start with your beautiful baby’s shoes para mas madali. šŸ™‚ Thanks for visiting.

pinksoda January 27, 2012 - 12:54 am

@beauty ketch – yayyy! thanks! love to! but it would be nicer if you’d try pimpin’ those old dull shoes u have :). Hey visited ur page.. love the soon giveaways!

Rowena Wendy Lei January 27, 2012 - 1:52 pm

Pretty nice and funky! I’d like to try DIY sometime but I just don’t have the patience. XD

Gaylee January 27, 2012 - 2:01 pm

Wow! I am a shoe lover, won’t go out of the mall without buying a new one. Honestly, I didn’t thought about this, hihi! Have lots of footwear that needs a little DIY….let’s see if I can follow your footstep šŸ˜‰

Sexynomad / Jen Adams January 27, 2012 - 2:04 pm

Woah, those are one pair of gorgeous glittery heels! You are so talented sis! Wish I have the time to do the same. Keep up the great work! šŸ™‚

Matsumoto January 27, 2012 - 9:33 pm

wow! Totally cool!

zoan January 28, 2012 - 12:10 am

wow! SO COOL! imagine, ang galing naman nun, parang nagbago ang mukha ng shoes mo sis:) wala akong mga shoes na pwedeng i beautify kasi I don’t wear shoes naman for work eh. kuntento na ako sa slippers ko šŸ˜€

visiting you:)

pinksoda January 28, 2012 - 12:22 am

Thank you pretty sissys for dropping by. You can definitely do this too! Just set your mind to it and you’re set!

@Zoan – thanks sis! napaglaruan ko lang to…I saw this from ukay and bought it for 30 pesos only! And I am happy how the project turned out. Visited you back sis.

LOURDES ESPANOL January 28, 2012 - 10:15 am

You are so creative! Hope I can be more artistic and creative.

Janet Speaks January 29, 2012 - 2:39 am

Wow. That’s very creative. I may want to try it on my old shoes too. Great Idea. Thanks for sharing!

Lizzie January 29, 2012 - 2:36 pm

Cool DIY! I sooo love pink and glitters! Nice one!

Mommy Pehpot January 29, 2012 - 11:36 pm

coolness! you’re very creative šŸ™‚