Hello women out there! Ever notice how everything gets really expensive lately? From our basic needs up to our caprices as women. Whew! That kinda hurt our pocket if we really live up to all our wants as women. But there’s one thing we shouldn’t neglect inspite of all these crisis we are facing along with the rest. That is staying beautiful! Here are some practical and Cheap Beauty Tips that will help us attain radiant and moisturized skin without spending so much.
Cleansing and Toning should go first before applying any moisturizer. Use your finger tips to apply.
Water Melon Moisturizer
Steps to make watermelon moisturizer:
- Take one slice of water melon
- Take one tablespoon of lemon juice
Squeeze the juice of lemon over the watermelon slice and refrigerate it for 22 minutes. Now take out the slice and cut it into bits and place it over the face. This will help in reducing body temperature and moisturising it. This would also tighten your skin.
Steps to make avocado moisturizer:
- Take a medium size avocado
- Take one teaspoon honey
- Take one teaspoon lemon juice
- Take 200 gram curd
*Now mix honey and the pulp of the avocado and puree it (i.e. prepare it in a blender). Now add the lemon juice and curd to make stiff cream.
*Refrigerate if for 35 minutes and then take it out of refrigerator. Massage it on face and neck till the cream is totally absorbed by the skin.
*Leave it on for overnight. This will result in giving luster to your skin.
For urgent use, just mash half a slice of avocado and massage it on face and neck. Leave for about 10 minutes and wash.
Egg Whites Moisturizer
Steps to make egg white moisturizer
- 1 egg (remove the yolk)
- 1 lemon
Slice the lemon and take the seeds. Beat the egg white and squeeze lemon to mix. Apply to face and neck and leave overnight.
Steps to make lanolin moisturizer:
- Take one tablespoon of lanolin.
- Take 1 ½ tablespoon of almond oil.
- Take 1 vitamin E capsule.
- Take 2 teaspoons of cold water.
Warm the almond oil and lanolin in a dish over hot water. Add the vitamin capsule content and cold water and blend the mixture well. Apply the mixture on your face and neck.
Steps to make lemon moisturizer:
- Take 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- Take 100 gms of gelatine
- Take 1 cup of distilled water
Dissolve the gelatine in water and add lemon juice to it and then refrigerate the mixture for 20 minutes for setting. Apply it on face and neck for 20 minutes. Then wash it off with lukewarm water
* Mix ¾ cup of rosewater, ¼ cup of glycerine, 1 teaspoon of vinegar and ¼ teaspoon of honey. Store it in a bottle and use it regularly after cleansing.
* Take 2 teaspoon of lettuce juice, ½ teaspoon of almond oil, ½ teaspoon of oatmeal powder, ½ teaspoon of honey. Mix all these ingredients and apply it.