Who wouldn’t want to flaunt a flawless and fair skin when they have it? Well most women if not all would love to flaunt a fair skin if only they all have it. Unfortunately not everyone is blessed with such flawless and fair skin (nothing against any medium or dark skinned girls out there! 🙂 ). I have known so many girls who are wishing for a fairer skin if only they can afford it. Well, bet you’ve heard of Homemade Bleaching products aight? Yes, you no longer need to spend a fortune on the cosmetic stuff, got it all covered just for you! You can now make your own natural skin bleach from the ingredients that are easily available in your kitchen.
First, let’s understand Skin Bleaching. It is a method of making the skin tone lighter, and reducing the visibility of various skin problems like dark spots, freckles, blemishes, tanning and uneven skin tone. There are many chemical products available in the market to lighten skin, however excessive or frequent use of these chemicals might harm the skin instead of making it naturally beautiful. People with sensitive skin should avoid using these products altogether, as they will result in dry skin, and cause various other problems. Apart from eating the right foods for a beautiful skin, I always prefer Homemade recipes product as it contains natural ingredients, free from radicals and safe to use daily on any part of your body. Check out additional beauty tips for fairnerss below, some homemade bleaching recipes as a result of my endless stalking! 😀
1. Oatmeal and Olive Oil
Take 2 tbsp oatmeal in a bowl and add 1 tsp olive oil in it. Add 1 tbsp plain yogurt and a dash of lemon juice. Mix the ingredients well, until a homogeneous paste is formed. Apply it to the areas you wish to bleach. Allow it to dry for 15 minutes. Wash it off with cold water and pat the skin dry with a towel. Apply a moisturizer to prevent the skin from drying.
2. Gram flour and Turmeric
Take 2 tbsp gram flour in a bowl and add a pinch of turmeric. Add a few drops of milk and lemon juice, stir until a paste is formed. Mix well and apply a thick layer of this mixture on the skin. Let it be on your skin until it dries completely and begins to crack. Do not rinse immediately, instead take a damp piece of cloth and rub your skin gently, in circular motions. Apart from lightening the skin, this mixture also helps in removing body hair. Repeating this process for a few months can relieve you of unwanted hair permanently.
3. Orange Peels
Take a handful of orange peels and allow them to dry for a few days. Once they harden, grind them into a fine powder. Mix this powder with raw milk and apply on face and body. It is a sure shot method for lightening the skin and removing the blemishes. Follow this procedure for 2-3 times a week, for 3-4 months to get a lighter and glowing skin.
4. Cucumber, Potato, Tomato
The juices of cucumber, potato and tomato can be applied individually as well as in combination. Tomato has excellent anti-oxidant properties and is effective in removing skin tan. Cucumber and potato decrease the appearance of blemishes on the skin. Apply the juice on your face and leave it overnight. Wash with cold water in the morning. You can combine any of the juices with sandalwood powder for better results.
- Cucumber bleach is a good way of bleaching skin naturally. Extract the cucumber juice from a medium-sized cucumber. Mix cucumber juice and water. Apply the mixture to the skin with a cotton ball. Rinse it with warm water after 5 minutes. For better results, leave it on the skin overnight, and wash it the next day. Gradually, the skin tone will become lighter and the freckles will reduce within 1-2 weeks. You can store this mixture in an air tight container in the refrigerator. But, do not store it for more than two days
5. Corn Flour and Almond Oil
Mix 2 tbsp cornflour with 2 tsp almond oil. Add a few drops of lemon juice and mix it well. Apply on the skin and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water and then rinse with cold water. It makes the skin smoother and lighter.
6. Lemon Bleach
homemade skin whitener used for skin lightening and reducing the visibility of freckles. To prepare lemon bleach, take lemon juice in a small bowl. Put 1 tablespoon of borax and 1 tablespoon of sugar in the juice and mix it well. Keep the mixture for three days. The lemon bleach will be ready in three days. Apply it all over your face and neck with an applicator brush. Wash it off after 20-25 minutes. It is a natural skin bleach, but might make your skin dry. Hence, it is advised to use a moisturizer before applying lemon bleach. Read about facial skin care.
7. Coconut and Pineapple Bleach
This is a very effective natural skin bleach. To prepare it, take an equal quantity of coconut milk and pineapple juice in a small bowl and mix. Apply the mixture on your skin and let it dry. Rinse it off with warm water.
These were the effective ways of bleaching skin naturally. You will not get instant results, but they will prove to be beneficial for your skin in the long run. You can try these methods at home, and get the skin tone you desire.
Take these important reminders and tips on Homemade Natural Skin Bleaching
- Do not expect instant results after applying the natural skin bleach. Natural methods require consistency in application
- Do not try the natural bleach just before you are scheduled to attend something important.
- Go for a patch test if you are using it for the first time. Though the ingredients are entirely natural, the combination may not work for all skin types.
- Wash your face or the part which is to be bleached before applying the bleach.
- If you are going to apply bleach on the face, make sure you apply it on your neck and hands as well.
- Cover your eyes and ears with damp cotton wool while applying the bleach
- Do not use any cosmetic product for at least 4 hours after bleaching