When it comes to good makeup application, the makeup brushes you choose make a big difference. That is why investing in good and quality makeup brushes is a great idea. A set won’t be the most inexpensive stash to have but trust me, you will really appreciate them ones you have them and actually use them.
I am among the many who does not really give much attention to makeup brushes (because I personally think they are way too expensive to have). So yes, I am guilty of buying the cheap ones but I also have to admit that I didn’t have the best experience in using them. Do you know that using the right makeup brushes and tools will not only help give you a flawless makeup look but it will also help your makeup products last longer because using brushes in your application means you are keeping your hands off your colors and formulas.
One of my friends shared to me her set of brushes and I totally saw the difference! So I decided to look for a set that will not empty my wallet but at the same time something that is of good quality. After many browse and clicks, I finally found one from tmart.
May I just say that I super duper love this set! AND it’s very affordable! And yes, yes, absolutely adore the color (a sucker for pink here – yes, guilty as charged ^_^). The brush set comes with this checkered pink and black pouch making it possible for me to bring them when I go out.
The brush set contains:
- Powder Brush – this is a must-have for dusting powder on the face. More effective and convenient to use. Using a powder brush assures you of an evenly applied powder/foundation.
- Blusher Brush – my most favorite! I love how it feels so soft on the cheek. Use the blusher blush to sweep blush or bronzer on your cheeks.
- Concealer Brush – use the concealer to cover a multitude of imperfections: blemishes, scars, brown spots, broken capillaries, and most commonly, dark circles.
- Eyeshadow Brush – of course, a better way to apply eyeshadow (than your fingertips – again, I am guilty of this!). This gives the lids a smooth finish and more intense pigment than a fluffier brush would.
- Lip Brush – While we are very used to applying lipstick directly, using a lip brush will make a precise lip color application easy. Cover the brush with lipstick and start applying from the center of the lips blending out to the edges.
- Eyebrow Brush – or the eyeliner/brow brush. This is very important in filling your eyebrows and works great specially in creating that perfectly shaped brow line.
- Fan Brush – Probably like me, you have been wondering what’s the use of this fan brush? Well,t his brush actually has several uses. it can be used to apply blush, blend, clean up excess powder and highlight cheekbones.
- Eyelash Brush – this eyelash brush looks like the mascara brush. This is called the spoolie brush and is the best kept secret for brows. The Spoolie brush can also be used to remove mascara clumps and separate lashes.
- Sponge Applicator – the sponge tip application is designed to evenly apply, smudge and blend make-up eye products. Use this to smudge my eyeshadows or eyeliners.
Overall, I am super happy with this makeup brush set though I know soon I will also have to look for another set (set of 16 or 18 perhaps). If you want to have this for yourself, check it out at Tmart.co.uk and check their varieties of Products at a manufacturer Price and offers Free Shipping Worldwide or better yet click HERE to be directed straight to this 10 pieces makeup brush set.