Jewelries such as necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings even body piercing jewelries are important details in completing your daily outfit may it be for a normal day or for some fabulous party. How your wear and match them can either make or break the entire look. So to help us all fabulous ladies, here are some DO’s and DON’Ts in wearing your jewelry.
- You can mix metals. It is okay to mix white, yellow and pink gold with silver and other metals as long as they are in the same theme. example: All classic, all bohemian etc.
- Bangles look great when they are worn as a bunch, so you can go ahead and mix and match those bangles. Just remember the same theme rule.
- Do wear only one statement piece at a time. You would want to highlight only one part of your body where you want to give emphasis.
- If you have a long hair, chandelier earrings would look good on you so go ahead and give them a try.
- Big or colorfuful jewellery is great for Sleek all-black and all-white get-up.
- Balance a wide neck by wearing graduated necklaces, which are very thin around the side of the neck and larger below the collarbone.
- Don’t wear any more ‘bling-bling’ ring and big earrings when you already are wearing a chunky bangle and necklace.
- Don’t wear small, dainty jewellery if you are big boned.