I haven’t shared any makeup tutorials here since I had this blog up and running as most of my posts related to makeup are the Do’s and Dont’s and some makeup product reviews. Basically this is the first time I will be sharing a “howto” makeup tutorial here. Well, not totally the step by step as I won’t be posting every detail. I’d rather call it your instaguide. I hope you ladies will find this helpful and easy to follow. I would like to thank my over amazing and talented Makeup Artist and Hair stylist expert friend Inyaki Yuson for sharing his talent and for allowing me to post this “instaguide” here.
So without further ado, here’s the cocktail inspired eye makeup by Inyaki Yuson. The Tequila Sunrise eye makeup is usually done with super bright colors, but here, Inyaki opted not to make it too bright. He incorporated a little smokey effect on it.
Okay so here it is! First, make sure you have contoured your face and applied a flawless base of foundation. I guess the photo below is pretty clear on how to go about with the contouring.
Quoting Inyaki his Tequila Sunrise eye makeup version is “Sunrise that you can wear at night, perfect for clubbing when your on a vacation getaway to an exotic resort.”
1. Apply primer around the eyelids. (Product used: Primer Potion by Urban Decay)
2. Using Urban Decay Book of shadows 2 baked (base) bender (before the accent) zephyr (highlight) and blackout from naked 2 on the crease.
3. line with Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liner and apply generous amount of mascara.
4. Used Ben Nye pencil and Mac Girlboy on the lashes
5. Blush spaced out by Mac and finally lipstick from Smashbox doubletake lipcolor in praline.
For more makeup tips, how to’s and to check his amazing works (trust me, his talent is out of this world! okay I may be exaggerating but, yes! Inyaki is fabulously gifted! I will be featuring some of his works real soon) , follow him on Instagram @InayakiYuson.