I have been looking for a facial moisturizer that will match my skintone, look natural and more importantly something that will protect my skin from direct sunlight.Since I am a busy woman, I don’t have the luxury most of the time to spend so much time following the regimen in putting up make up. Gladly I heard of these tinted moisturizer which combines the benefits of skin care and a light foundation for a natural, luminous complexion. I have heard A lot of tinted moisturizers also come with added SPF to protect your skin from sun damage, something that is not found in most foundations.
Tinted moisturizers have a very light foundation. They provide a natural illuminating look instead of the heavily made-up look seen with traditional foundations. If you are used to heavy cosmetics, this may take some getting used to. So next! look for the one that is of less cost and effective. I saw this TV Ad by actress Angel Locsin endoring this “Myra E Vita Glow Tinted Moisturizer”! I told myself I have to try that! it looks promising! True enough, it didn’t disappoint me. I love it’s natural effect on my skin and the comfort of using it without worrying on putting anymore face powder. Check out Myra E Vita Glow’s claim below:
- Product Name: Myra VITAGLOW Tinted Facial Moisturizer with Minerals and SPF 15
Shades: ‘Ivory’ for NC20-NC30 (per my skin tone) and ‘Beige’ (darker shade than Ivory)
Current Price: P130.00
Product Highlights: (as stated in the packaging)
- Gives a hint of color: Evens out skin tone with a natural coverage
- Contains minerals: To give your skin a healthy glow
- Enriched with Vitamin E: To help keep skin soft, healthy, and young-looking
- With SPF 15: To protect skin against the sun’s harmful rays
- Dermatologist-tested: Mild and safe for everyday use
What I love most about it
Two thumbs up for the makers of this one! I highly recommend this to you girls out there!