Once the big day is over and you’re going over the photos and videos that were taken during your wedding – the big question that you’re going to have to ask yourself is: What do you do with them? Conventionally, wedding photos and videos are placed into an album or saved onto a DVD and carefully stored so that you can go back and relive the happy memories from time to time.
While that’s certainly all well and good – why not go the extra mile and take the best photos and most appealing bits of the videos and compile them into a great wedding slideshow video. That video can then be uploaded to Facebook and shared with your friends and family so they can check it out too.
Sound great? Odds are you may have seen some of your friends do this in the past, but on the surface it may appear too difficult to attempt. With the Movavi Slideshow Creator however, you’ll find that is not the case. It is so intuitive and user-friendly that you’ll be able to figure out how to make a slideshow in a matter of minutes. Matter of fact, all you need to do is:
- Add the photos or videos that you want to include in your slideshow to the software.
- Edit the photos to rotate their orientation, and the also edit the videos to trim the parts that you don’t need.
- Enhance the quality of the photos and videos if necessary.
- Add stylish transitions between certain photos or videos.
- Insert a great music track that fits the wedding atmosphere.
- Save the video slideshow using one of the available presets to automatically optimize it based on the platform that you’re going to use it on.
That’s really all there is to it. If you want to share your slideshow on Facebook or YouTube you’ll even find that there is a preset available that will let you do so with ease. In a nutshell – everything that you need to make a stunning wedding slideshow video is within arm’s reach and you’ll find that all the features are intuitive enough that you’ll be able to grasp them and put them to good use.
By the time you’re done, your friends and family will be envious of how good your slideshow looks and feels.