Hola ladies! I just have the biggest makeup haul last month and I am super excited to share them with you here because I am totally inlove with everything that I got, all from Etude House. I wanted to make a review of everything since I literally had almost all of them applied, I don’t want to overwhelm you with tons of stuff here. Let me share instead my two most favorite and a little bit about everything else.
Before we start though, here’s a list of what I have (so far :D).
- Precious Mineral BB Cream Blooming Fit #W24 HONEY BEIGE – love its shiny and glossy finish! I can actually skip my pressed powder with this one (but of course, you don’t have to).
- DEAR MY BLOOMIN SHIMMER BLUSHER OR2
- Eh Big Cover Cushion Concealer Spf30/Pa++Beige
- Play 101 Stick # 3 Beige
- Et.Drawing Eye Brow #3
- LASH PERM PROOF MASCARA WASHABLE
- [Berry Delicious] Color In Liquid Lips_Juicy
- Tint My Brows Gel (not in the picture – will make a separate review for it)
- Etude House Lip Perfume Breath Mist #3 Apple (also not in the photo – separate review soon!)
As I’ve said, I totally love everything! They just blend in perfectly but today, let me highlight on the Lash Perm Proof Mascara (water proof – washable).
It is fFormulated with Triple Coating Film. Lash Perm Proof Mascara supplies Precise lash definition and Long lash with its unique waterproof formula that won’t tears or sebum. I like this mascara so much as it makes my lashes look long and dramatic. My lashes are medium long but they definitely needs some definition and by far this is one mascara that gave my lashes a glam finish as if I have some extensions on. It lasts all day so I don’t have to retouch (I normally do 2 coats).
Note: Wand doesn’t get filtered well from the tube so be extra careful in applying it to avoid lumps.
Personal Verdict: Love!
Play 101 Multi-Color Stick # 3 Beige – Creamy Texture. Long-lasting, Easy and Multiple Makeup Usage eyes, cheeks, Makeup Foundation, Lip primer and makeup concealer that creates gorgeous color with a smooth and sheer finish.
The Play 101 Multi-Color Sticks come in numerous different shades from #01 to #15. Mine is #3 – Beige, perfect for my morena skin tone. I love the fact that it is multi-function, thus, I can have just this one in my purse and I’m good to go! I can’t wait to try more colors! I think I’ll go for #13 (rose gold) and #11 (shading) – can definitely used it for contouring.
Personal Verdict: Love, Recommended!
Till next time ladies! I am excited to share more of my Etude House Makeup haul!